Terms and conditions
This page tells you the terms on which I supply any of the products and courses – class content and downloads for my online courses.
Please read these terms of supply carefully before ordering any Products or services You should understand that by ordering any Products or services, you agree to be bound by these terms of supply.
This site is operated by Sarah Fletcher under the name Sarah Fletcher Transformational Coaching and Training.
By placing an order with me, you warrant that:
a. you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
b. you are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer rights and cancellation
Digital products do not fall within the ‘cooling off’ 7 day period required under UK Law. If you have an issue with a product you have purchased, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond within 48 working hours.
- Product ownership
1. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when full payment is received.
2. Ownership of the Products cannot be shared or bought as group purchase. Purchases are on an individual basis and a login relates to the purchaser only. In the event that I receive evidence of logins being shared or products being purchased on a group basis, with a view to sharing logins I will cancel all access to all products with immediate effect for the individuals concerned, with NO refund.
- Price and payment
1. The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on this site
2. Product prices are liable to change at any time with prior warning
- If I agree with you that you may pay for a Product or course in instalments, then each instalment must be paid by its due date (as notified by me to you).
7. If you fail to make any payment due to me by the due date for payment then, without limiting our other remedies, I may:
a. charge any reasonable debt collection costs incurred in pursuing the debt, such costs to be payable by you on demand;
b. refuse to provide you with any Products that you have ordered from me, whether or not you have paid for them.
- Refunds policy
1. If you change your mind after purchase, you are not entitled to a refund. I look at all cases on an individual basis – please email email@example.com and I will reply to you within 48 working hours.
2. Digital products do not fall within the 7 day ‘cooling off’ period required by UK Law.
3. I may close Facebook groups, remove individuals from Facebook groups and refuse membership to Facebook groups at our discretion and without notice. Facebook groups are free extras and added value and do not constitute a paid element of a Product or Service.
- Product materials
1. All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright) in all Product materials at all times belong to Sarah Fletcher
2. You shall ensure that course materials are only made available to and accessed by you and must not make available, copy, reproduce, disseminate, retransmit, sub-license, distribute, sell, publish,
broadcast or otherwise supply in any medium and in any manner any such materials (or any part of them) to any third party.
- Data Protection
1. In relation to any personal data provided to me by you or on your behalf, you agree that we may use such personal data to perform our obligations and enforce our rights under any Contract.
a. The course materials and recordings are not a substitute for medical treatment. If you require medical attention, then this is your responsibility to acquire this.
- What you do with the course material and how you use it in your life, is solely your responsibility. The materials are there to aid you in self-discovery and making your own choices.
c. You assume sole responsibility for the selection, suitability and use of any Products.